Do you have an important event coming up such as graduation, a job interview, baptism, or family reunion? Have you been postponing dental care due to anxiety? Dr. David Foster at Creekside Family Dental Care wants to help you relax and put your best smile forward! Dr. Foster has been providing comfortable family dental care in Columbia, TN for over 25 years.
Why Choose Dr. Foster?
- Dr. Foster offers a complete range of services including orthodontics (that’s right, kids, braces!), full-mouth restoration, preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry to meet the needs of every member of your family. Oral cancer screenings are performed at every check up.
- We accept most types of insurance and are more than happy to file on your behalf.
- Emergency dentistry is available for our current patients, if the need for immediate care should arise outside of regular office hours.
- Dr. Foster is a Columbia, TN native and believes in providing a neighborly atmosphere, in addition to excellent care.
- Visit our Smile Gallery; the proof is in our smiles!
What if I Suffer from Anxiety?
Dr. Foster strives to provide comfortable dentistry. He is a sedation dentist, meaning that when deemed necessary, he can administer medication to help you overcome fear, anxiety, or stress. Patients suffering from extreme anxiety, severe gag reflex, chronic jaw soreness, or have a physical or cognitive limitation need not postpone a dental procedure. You can still receive the dental care you need comfortably. Dr. Foster offers four levels of sedation allowing for patients to remain awake and responsive, but in a state of comfort. Sedation levels include nitrous oxide (commonly known as “laughing gas”), oral sedation, oral conscious sedation (a combination of nitrous oxide and an oral sedative) for those who suffer from extreme anxiety.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Columbia Dentist
Interested in receiving excellent dental care for the whole family in a comfortable, neighborly environment? Creekside Dental: Foster, David DDS is here to help! Call us today at (931) 388-3384 to schedule an appointment. Also, visit our website for more information on our services and team. We welcome patients from Maury County, Lewisburg, Lewisburg, Hohenwald, Centerville, and all surrounding areas.