You may want to take just a moment to enjoy a quiz we’re offering you that’s all about toothpaste! If you’re blinking and wondering what on earth you might have left to learn about this protective oral health product, you may be surprised. For instance, should you load up your toothbrush? Do you know if it’s dangerous to swallow your toothpaste? Yep. It’s quiz time, all right!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If your teeth feel sensitive, it’s okay to go ahead and try out sensitivity paste. Just remember that it may take some time before it works.
- True or False: If you’re using more than a pea-size amount of toothpaste for yourself, you’re simply using too much. It’s just a pea-size amount to maintain your oral health.
- True or False: If you accidentally swallow a little bit of toothpaste, you should head straight to the emergency room.
- True. Fortunately, when your teeth feel uncomfortable, you can reach for sensitivity paste until we see you next (you should schedule an appointment to discuss this issue soon). It won’t work right away but it will begin to work soon. Keep using it.
- True. You don’t need any more than this each time you brush to keep your oral health nice and safe!
- False. If for some reason you were to eat a half a tube or a tube of toothpaste, then this would certainly warrant a trip to the ER. However, if you accidentally ingest the amount that you use for brushing, you may end up with stomach discomfort but it is not dangerous to your health.
Get The Facts Regarding Your Toothpaste Use With Us
Find out whatever it is you’re interested in learning about toothpaste use and your oral health! Bringing questions to our attention is always welcome. To learn more, or to schedule an appointment, call Creekside Family Dental Care in Columbia, TN, today at (931) 388–3384.